Mama Says Seeks New Talent for our Board
Are you a community minded parent with a passion for advocating, growing, and supporting your community? Read on. . .
Benefits: Contributing ideas to our Board of Directors, planning awesome family friendly events, building your resume, building your network, building our community, using and enhancing non-parent-related skills, feeling awesome!
General Board Member
- Ideal Candidate can commit a few hours each week and month to the mission of Mama Says
- Commit to quarterly board meetings and assorted fun special events such as Halloween Costume Swap, summer potlucks, monthly meetups, community events
- Passionate about community building, inclusive, has great ideas and willingness to implement them
Website Content Manager
- Proficient in building websites and managing content using WordPress
- Interested in creating and finding content relevant to our Central Vermont parenting community and beyond
- Available to update site and calendar on a regular basis; involving actively searching for events of interest, time commitment 30 hours a month
- Coordinating content and publishing quarterly/ seasonal newsletter using MailChimp
- Ability to manage ad sales, including earning percentage of ads sold
- Hosts monthly Mama Says meetups; meetings between parents of young children to build community, share ideas, and information
- Collaborates with other board members to find fresh topics and themes for meetups each month.
- Time commitment, available for 3 hour meetups each month, including planning and organizing time for each meetup
Interested??? Contact Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org